Our trial-tested and experienced attorneys are equipped to conquer your case, and you won't pay until we win.
Over $100 Million Recovered
Jury Verdict $5.81 Million
Tortious Interference with Contract
Settlement $3 Million
Breach of Contract re: Billboard
Settlement $2.4 Million
Invasion of Privacy
Jury Verdict $2.395 Million
Settlement $1.9 Million
Cases We Handle
Severe and life-changing injuries can be induced by many types of accidents, including:
- Auto accidents, including car accidents, motorcycle accidents, commercial vehicle accidents, trucking accidents, bike accidents, and pedestrian accidents
- Birth injury claims involving Cerebral Palsy, Erb’s Palsy, Klumke’s Palsy, brachial plexus injury, and shoulder dystocia.
- College campus injuries at the University of Houston, University of Texas, Texas A&M, Texas Tech, and Baylor University
- Dangerous products and harmful medications such as Roundup weedkiller, paraquat herbicide, and Johnson & Johnson’s talcum powder
- Defective medical devices such as hip implants, knee implants, and more
- Medical malpractice and hospital negligence, including cases of cancer misdiagnosis, medical misdiagnosis, surgical errors, physician negligence, medication errors, and hospital acquired infections
- Premises liability accidents, including slip and fall accidents; animal attacks; and golf course, hotel, gym, gas station, supermarket, and restaurant accidents
- Wrongful death caused by car accidents, motorcycle accidents, tractor trailer accidents, explosions, fires, medical malpractice, dangerous medications, defective products, and workplace accidents
Types of Catastrophic Injuries
- Back and neck injuries
- Bone injuries
- Burn injuries caused by pressure cooker explosions, auto accidents, and workplace accidents
- Brain and head injuries
- Cognitive disorders and neurological disorders such as autism or Parkinson’s Disease due to injury and exposure to toxic substances such as carcinogens, teratogens, and the weedkiller Paraquat
- Joint and connective tissue injuries
- Organ injuries
- Nerve injuries, including paralysis
- Spinal cord injuries
Any of these injuries, as well as others, may entitle you to compensation according to personal injury law. It makes sense for you to consult with an attorney regarding your rights and how to protect them.
Areas We ServePut our expertise to work for you
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Personal Injury
- Catastrophic Injuries
- Mass Torts
- Medical Malpractice
- Wrongful Death
Determining the Value of Your Injury Claim
Not all personal injury claims are the same, even if the type of accident and the damages are similar. One of the most important aspects of a personal injury claim is accurately and effectively determining the fair and full dollar amount of your claim. This should only be done by an experienced personal injury attorney. It will not be done by the liable parties insurance carrier. They may approach you after the accident and offer you a quick and easy lump sum settlement, which only benefits them and not you.
Several factors need to be thoroughly analyzed in order to properly establish what your claim is worth. These factors are:
- Current lost wages
- Future lost wages
- Vehicle repair costs
- Current and future medical, therapy, and rehabilitation costs
- Pain and suffering
Also, the full extent of your injuries may not present itself until after many weeks, and in some cases months, following the accident. One of the most important things you should do after the accident is get appropriate medical care. Failure to do so (even if you feel ok) can impact your ability to receive benefits later on as your case progresses. We assure that we will do everything necessary to establish the full dollar value of your claim and do everything in our power to get those benefits for you and your family.
What Sets Us ApartWe'll make your fight our fight
Trial-tested AttorneysOur aggressive representation is backed by years of trial experience, and we know what we're up against.
Ready For AnythingWhatever personal injury cases are thrown at you, we'll be here to tackle them head-on, and we won't quit unless we win.
Experience Across the BoardOur skills cover a diverse range of practice areas, and we'll put our years of experience to work for you.
Communicative & ReachableWe take our accessibility to you seriously, and we'll stay in close communication throughout your case.
When it comes to protecting your rights, we're relentless.
MEET Our Attorney
- Jeffrey Vaughan
Jeffrey Vaughan Jeffrey Vaughan