Jury Verdict $5.81 Million
Tortious Interference with Contract
Settlement $3 Million
Breach of Contract re: Billboard
Settlement $2.4 Million
Invasion of Privacy
Jury Verdict $2.395 Million
Settlement $1.9 Million
Jury Verdict $1.5 Million
Breach of Contract/ Fraud
Trucking Accident/ Back Surgery
Legal Malpractice/ Estate Planning
Nothing can prepare you for being the victim of an accident caused by the negligence of another. An injury resulting in life-altering conditions such as paralysis, loss of use, permanent disability, and long-term medical conditions is termed a catastrophic injury. The effect that an injury of this type will have on your life will be severe, and your life will never be what it was prior to the injury. Let us review your claim — free of charge. We proudly serve all of Texas, Missouri, and the rest of the United States.
If you or a loved one were severely injured in an auto accident or while under the care of a doctor or hospital, you may be entitled to medical benefits, damages, and financial compensation according to personal injury law. Consulting with our attorney is a wise move, as you have rights, and they need to be protected.
Dial (713) 766-0153 to speak with our experienced attorney today.
Severe and life-changing injuries can be induced by many types of accidents, including:
- Auto accidents, including car accidents, motorcycle accidents, commercial vehicle accidents, trucking accidents, bike accidents, and pedestrian accidents
- Birth injury claims involving Cerebral Palsy, Erb’s Palsy, Klumke’s Palsy, brachial plexus injury, and shoulder dystocia.
- College campus injuries at the University of Houston, University of Texas, Texas A&M, Texas Tech, and Baylor University
- Dangerous products and harmful medications such as Roundup weedkiller, paraquat herbicide, and Johnson & Johnson’s talcum powder
- Defective medical devices such as hip implants, knee implants, and more
- Medical malpractice and hospital negligence, including cases of cancer misdiagnosis, medical misdiagnosis, surgical errors, physician negligence, medication errors, and hospital acquired infections
- Premises liability accidents, including slip and fall accidents; animal attacks; and golf course, hotel, gym, gas station, supermarket, and restaurant accidents
- Wrongful death caused by car accidents, motorcycle accidents, tractor trailer accidents, explosions, fires, medical malpractice, dangerous medications, defective products, and workplace accidents
- Back and neck injuries
- Bone injuries
- Burn injuries caused by pressure cooker explosions, auto accidents, and workplace accidents
- Brain and head injuries
- Cognitive disorders and neurological disorders such as autism or Parkinson’s Disease due to injury and exposure to toxic substances such as carcinogens, teratogens, and the weedkiller Paraquat
- Joint and connective tissue injuries
- Organ injuries
- Nerve injuries, including paralysis
- Spinal cord injuries
Any of these injuries, as well as others, may entitle you to compensation according to personal injury law. It makes sense for you to consult with an attorney regarding your rights and how to protect them.
Not all personal injury claims are the same, even if the type of accident and the damages are similar. One of the most important aspects of a personal injury claim is accurately and effectively determining the fair and full dollar amount of your claim. This should only be done by an experienced personal injury attorney. It will not be done by the liable parties insurance carrier. They may approach you after the accident and offer you a quick and easy lump sum settlement, which only benefits them and not you.
Several factors need to be thoroughly analyzed in order to properly establish what your claim is worth. These factors are:
- Current lost wages
- Future lost wages
- Vehicle repair costs
- Current and future medical, therapy, and rehabilitation costs
- Pain and suffering
Also, the full extent of your injuries may not present itself until after many weeks, and in some cases months, following the accident. One of the most important things you should do after the accident is get appropriate medical care. Failure to do so (even if you feel ok) can impact your ability to receive benefits later on as your case progresses. We assure that we will do everything necessary to establish the full dollar value of your claim and do everything in our power to get those benefits for you and your family.