Child Injury Claim Lawyer in Houston
Has your child been injured due to the negligence of another? Did the injuries disrupt your child’s life, schooling, and/or physical and mental health? If so (depending on the circumstances of the accident or negligent act) you and your child may be entitled to benefits and financial compensation. It is a wise move to discuss your case with our attorney.
Please do not hesitate to arrange a free case evaluation regarding your child’s case. With an office in Houston and satellite offices nationwide, we can help you and your family through this very trying ordeal. We will not stop fighting for your child to obtain any and all benefits and sources of financial compensation that they are entitled to.
Types of Child Injury Claims We Handle
Our attorneys help injured children and their families. We also represent the loved ones of children who have been tragically killed in accidents.
- Auto accidents, including car accidents, motorcycle accidents, trucking accidents, tractor-trailer accidents, mass transit accidents, boating accidents, bike accidents, ATV accidents, and SUV rollover accidents
- Impaired driving accidents caused by alcohol, recreational drugs, prescription drugs, and over-the-counter medications
- Mass tort claims resulting from being exposed to products such as Roundup weedkiller, Accutane and other medications, faulty toys, defective furniture, and flawed medical devices
- Medical malpractice and medical negligence, such as cases involving cancer misdiagnosis, medical misdiagnosis, inaccurate diagnosis, delayed diagnosis, surgical error, medication errors, birth injuries, and labor and delivery injuries
- Pedestrian accidents, such as crosswalk accidents; intersection accidents; bicycle accidents; skatepark accidents; sidewalk accidents; and accidents occurring while exercising, such as biking, jogging, rollerblading, etc.
- Wrongful death brought on by car accidents, trucking accidents, swimming pool accidents, premises liability incidents, child abuse, child sexual abuse, daycare abuse, and medical negligence
How Our Attorney Can Help You
Accident and injury claims typically go like this:
- The accident occurs, resulting in injury to your child.
- The liable party’s insurance carrier is made aware of it, as is your own insurance provider.
- Money is immediately set aside by the insurance carrier and you get approached by an adjuster with an offer for a very hasty lump sum settlement.
In these cases, the offer benefits the insurance carrier rather than your child or your family. By accepting the settlement, you sign away your rights for any future claims for financial compensation for damages, losses, and pain and suffering. Following any type of injury to your child, you should get them medical care immediately. From there, you should research how a lawyer can help you. We have many years of experience with getting our clients very beneficial settlements, verdicts, and judgements. We do this by thoroughly analyzing your child’s claim, identifying any and all liable parties, and fighting tooth and nail to get your family the benefits and compensation they deserve.
Child Accidental Death & Wrongful Death Claims
As tragic as it is, many child accident and injury claims result in wrongful death. The loss of a child is the most difficult thing any parent can go through. In these cases, our attorney can obtain death and funeral benefits, as well as other applicable benefits such as bereavement benefits, loss of child benefits, and physical pain and emotional suffering benefits. In addition, any medical costs associated with the accident, such as hospitalization, medication costs, surgeries, and others, will be included in the settlement that we will negotiate on your behalf.
Many claims resolve in a settlement between your attorney and the liable parties and/or their insurance carrier(s). Some cases, however, warrant going to trial. We are not afraid of elevating your case to the litigation phase. Over our several decades of experience, we have won hundreds of very favorable jury verdicts on behalf of injured children and their families. We will apply that same experience, tenacity, and courtroom savvy to fight for your rights and get you every penny you are entitled to.
Do not hesitate to contact us.